ACMR prizes recognize and commemorate exceptional scholarly research in the field of Chinese music. In addition to recognizing outstanding writing in Chinese music research each year, these awards honor Barbara Barnard Smith and Rulan Chao Pian, two major figures in our field and co-founders of the ACMR, and honor the memory of Nora Yeh's mother Ruby Chao Yeh.
- Barbara Barnard Smith Student Paper Prize
- Rulan Chao Pian Publication Prize
- Ruby Chao Yeh Student Travel Award
- Email submissions and nominations to ACMR President Chuen-Fung Wong (email@example.com)
- Deadline for Smith Prize (student paper): April 1
- Deadline for Pian Prize (article or chapter): April 1
- Deadline for Yeh Award: August 15